Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Caught up in Flu!!

Sneezing..
Coughing...
Shivering..
Insomnia...



The past 2 weeks have been all about it!!!
First, hubby got sick.. stuffy nose and sore throat... He did not speak for 2 days.. we would sit in the same room but there was no conversation.. We used to look at each other.. I would ask him something and he just  nodded!!! It was awful.. Just when we thought he's getting well and we would be able to go back to our normal lives... I got sick.. and the cycle started again... There is so much to do and seriously I could see it in front of my eyes but just couldn't do it!! Just hoping to get back to my routine!! 


To all the lovely gals who showered me with all the lovely awards... Thank you so much!! I will definitely answer all your questions... Thank you once again!!!




7 comments:

  1. Get Well soon! thanks for your comment!

    <3 from: www.thedocndiva.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get well soon and hope to see some brand new posts soon!

    xx
    K
    http://klassystylefiles.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon :)

    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spring back soon. Missing u.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in
    New Post Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwhh.. Mehak Get well soon >:D< (Hugs)
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com
    www.youtube.com/MsShanayaSinner

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :)