Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What do you do?

What do you do when you have an extended "ME" time.. with no work to be done..
When your hubby calls you to tell that he's gonna be late from work and probably be eating out...

1. Hit the gym.. Bike for 6 miles.. Feel good about yourself!!

Sorry for the bad pictures.. Taken by my phone while I was still paddling!!




2. Have a nice long shower!!

3. Put on your favorite music and pamper your skin!!

I really like the fragrance it has and Yes, these are the Birchbox Headphones.. I Love the color!!


4. Pump up the music, cook a yummy dinner for yourself while singing your favorite song on the top of your voice!!



Yummiest Dinner.. It's South Indian Utthapam.. Rice Floor Pancakes!!




5. Sit in front on the TV to browse that Netflix instant queue that you have been meaning to for a long time now.. find that there is nothing to watch without hubby (missing him)

6. Pick up your ipad.. enjoy reading some fantastic blogs ; that you missed...

7. Get a call from hubby, telling you he got free early and will be home soon... SMILE !! :)

So, how would you like to spend an extra hour or so of your "EXTENDED ME" time???

When hubby got home.. we went to visit our friends and had a lovely time!! :) :)

P.S. : Next up : New Outfit post!! :)

18 comments:

  1. awesome! i definitely love to make me something delish to snack on and watch movies, or blog when babe is still at work! :)
    thank you for a follow request, I am now following, would you please follow back? :)
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would read and do online window shopping
    your utthapam looks yummy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was.. Online window shopping and pinning is one of my fav past times!! :)

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful write up ! You indeed know how to utilize "me" time. Love your spirit.
    I also love your utthapam pictures, looks delicious. Do share the recipe of the batter/mix, if possible- I have never made it though I have tasted this dish in restaurants!
    have a nice day ,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I surely will share it on the blog sometime.. Will let you know personally!! :)

      Delete
  4. It depends on what kind of mood im in. But working out, reading and crafting in some way (or shopping) always are my me times
    http://coffeebeansandbobbypins.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shopping in "ME" time is one of the best things to do!! :)

      Delete
  5. OMG your dinner does look so yummy!

    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was!! I enjoyed it thoroughly!! :)

      Delete
  6. great 'me time' ideas:-) Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Style-Delights on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so much fun indeed.I can hardly remember when was the last time I got to do so much for myself !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow girl - I think you've accomplished more in one evening than I do in a given week sometimes ;)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey great post!! Followed u How about u follow me back.:-))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great way to spend "me time"!

    www.daisyraeboutique.com
    www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow, i shud def take inspiration about the workout part, i m a bit slacker there.
    btw, u nominated such nice indian based blogs in ur award, loved reading them :)
    ~ashy
    thezingofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. sounds like a wonderful "extend me" time! btw, south indian utthapam looks super delicious!

    i recently created a facebook page, so pop up by when you get a chance and like if you like :)
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-Possible-Fantasy/269022619865057

    wish you a wonderful weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow that looks yummy! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you! Hope you follow mine as well :)

    XO, Mish
    http://starmishie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. haha... sounds like a perfect day. :) that omelette looks healthy and delish! :)

    have a great wk!

    jasmine
    ADAM ❤ ALEX Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :)