Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Ultimate Women's Expo!!!

Last month we had "The Ultimate Women's Expo" in L.A. I had been wanting to go there last year but could not make a plan.. This time although the plan failed for the first two days...  But on the last day hubby said today  "I"am taking you to the expo...   Yay!!




There was a lot of stuff to do, see and taste.. From make overs to tasting delicious pies and cakes..
Organic cosmetics to try... Book signings.. Table settings to look for... Let me tell you I did get my hands scrubbed by a number of body scrubs.. They were goood!!!
I did buy some stuff which I will be reviewing soon on the blog...
All in all it was a fun day with hubby plus I got to see another part of LA that I have been missing for almost 2 years now.. Downtown LA.. Yes I know.. I've been here for s long and I visited downtown LA just last month.. Isn't it strange how time flies away...

Leaving you with some pics now...


These are not posters.. But paintings.. Its still not complete if you see closely there are men painting it!!!



2 comments:

  1. Woah ! looks like fun :D
    xoxo <3

    http://littlemisssinner.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :)