Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Saturday, March 10, 2012

BBC 2012

I have always been a fan of books... but lately the only books I read are the magazines that I subscribe to... To tell you the truth, even they've been piling up...
So here I was browsing the internet and I bumped into this amazing website: The Overflowing Library  
They are hosting an interesting challenge called "The British Book Challenge - 2012"
The challenge is simple, read books written by British Authors and review them on your blog. You must read at least 12 books by end of the year. 
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED...


I thought this was my chance to revive my long lost reading habits and of course enjoy reading some new titles.

Have already decided on 2 titles that I wanna read:
1. "Sense and Sensibility" by Jane Austen.
2. "The Time Machine" by H. G. Wells.

I am looking forward to read some really interesting titles and will be reviewing them on my blog.
I may be a little late, but I know I can catch up.... :)


If you are interested as well, you can signup here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!! :)