Pages

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Grammy's Red Carpet 2013...

Did you catch the Grammy's???
Were you also interested in knowing who wore what??
Well, I certainly was and did watch the Red Carpet with a lot of interest!!

There weren't many good dresses that I came across and felt a bit more effort could have been put but nevertheless here's my list of some of the best dressed artists on the Grammy's Red Carpet...

Katy Perry in the most prettiest colored Gucci dress looked really good!! I loved her make up.. it was subtle but still enhanced the perfect features... 
Okay okay... I know He looks totally handsome in  Tom Ford... right?? 

Rihanna's Floor sweeping custom Azzadine Alai dress spoke for itself.. Red was Hot!!!!

Carrie Underwoon in Roberto Cavalli.. She looked stunning!! 

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners... Looking forward to some more red carpet action coming up really soon.. you know what I'm talking about .. don't you??

Which looks were your favorite and why??

Love hearing from you!!!

P.S. : next up : Book Review.. 1st one in 2013



photos courtesy OK magazine!!




7 comments:

  1. Love the colour of Katy's dress. So yummy and beautiful!

    I am following you. Would be lovely if you would visit and follow back at:
    http://everythingthatclicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl..i have nominated you for the Liebster Award.
    Check my blog for details.

    Aditi
    So-Saree
    www.sosaree.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfits! KP looks radiant.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved rihanna's dress, it was just so great!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't catch the Grammys but I for sure saw the outfits afterwards. :)Rihanna looked gorgeous in that dress!!!

    xo – Sheila
    Enter to win $25 Giftcard!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :)